Call for Papers
Oral and poster sessions will be organized during the conference. A 200-word abstract and full paper will only be asked to authors giving an oral presentation.
Poster authors will provide an extended abstract (one page). English is the official language of the conference.
There is no poster template
, but size of the poster panels are 1 x 2 m in portrait format. Please ensure your poster fits within these dimensions, otherwise we cannot guarantee it will be displayed. Fixing material will be provided.
We would like to invite prospective authors to submit abstracts on any of the ERMSAR 2019 conference topics. These must be written in English.
The abstract should be about 250 to 400 words, should be emailed in doc or docx file to the Conference Secretariat:
Please see the Abstract Template bellow.
Please ensure that your abstracts do not contain Figures, References, Tables or Equations.
Check spelling and grammar carefully – direct reproduction from your electronically sent abstract text means that any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific data will be reproduced as submitted.
The deadline for submission of abstracts (oral sessions) is closed.
The deadline for submission of abstracts (poster sessions) is January 18, 2019.
The Programme Committee evaluates the abstracts (poster sessions) and will notify the corresponding author about the acceptance of their presentation until February 28, 2019 at the latest.
Guidelines for Authors
Please see the Full Paper Template bellow.
- The paper submission template is available on the ERMSAR 2019 conference website https://www.ermsar2019.com/ermsar2019/For-Authors/Call-for-Papers.
- The page limit for ERMSAR 2019 papers is not defined.
- Fill in the number of your abstract to the file header in the field “Log Number: 000” i.e. replace 000 with the number of your abstract.
- It is recommended that the Acrobat Distiller or Acrobat PDFWriter as the default printer will be used, as file in *.pdf format will be used for the proceedings.
- When creating the PDF file, check the “Embed All Fonts” option. Note that it is the author’s responsibility to review the final PDF version of the paper to ensure proper conversion to *.pdf format.
- Provide organizers with both versions – word and pdf format. This requirement is also valid for the draft of the full paper, to allow organizers to make appropriate comments.
- Final Word and PDF file size is limited (8MB) .
- The submissions should be made via email “ERMSAR 2019 - full paper submission – Log number: 000” (replace 000 with the number of your abstract).
- Please identify presenting author. Presenting author´s registration is required. Please note that presentation of the paper will be only possible after completing the registration fee payment by February 28, 2019. Otherwise, the contribution will be cancelled from the conference program.